Friday 20 September 2013

Never tell me that you can't!

Sorry for stopping writing for a while, but some days there's neither energy nor time left.

Anyway I'm back with something I found in the web. I think it's one of those things I call "wonders from the web".

I think that if I had had this kind of open sources in the past when I was learning English, I would have learnt more, saving both money and time!!

That's what I mean in the title of this post: never tell me that you can't learn English, because nowadays your statement can't be true! 


I tell you what I'm so enthusiastic about: it is a database with a lot of videos in it, graduated for different levels of competence and for each video there is a range of activities you can do to make your vision more profitable!


In order to start watching videos you have to register (you can do it through Facebook or giving an email address and adding a password)


Select your preferences: you can choose from three levels (beginner, intermediate and advanced), different topics, different focuses (vocabulary or pronunciation) and find which videos are more suitable for your learning needs and interests.
For each video you have four different activities and you are marked on your performance (A,B,C or D)

Have a go! See for yourself!
Bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment