Sunday 21 July 2013

HELP! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD!

How many times did you find yourself in this situation? It happened to me very often at the beginning!

Thinking of my personal experience in learning English, I found it very difficult understanding this language, because it looked so different from my mother tongue, that I couldn't stop from getting anxious :).

When I  started learning English at school, the approach to the language passed above all through its grammar and for a long time I didn't get in touch with the "real English".

Fortunately nowadays finding good and various listening materials is much easier, even if you are not living in an English speaking country.

Are you curious? would you like to know how to succed in listening comprehension?
So click on the headphone
and find out more....

No comments:

Post a Comment